Micing the Steinway in 1A was surreal knowing John Legend was going to be playing. I was thrilled to be engineering the session. There is also a great story about a broken Grammy. Listen here.
- Beyoncé Is A Longhorns Fan
- You Can Buy Willie Nelson's Golf Course If You Want
- Ask A Sports Guy: What The Hell's Going On With Mack Brown?
- Man Brandishes Sword, Demands Free Tacos
- Terrifying Video of Ice Falling and Crushing Cars
- Maybe Just Buy This 'King of the Hill' Print And Call It Good?
- Vote On Auditorium Shores Dog Ban Likely to Be Postponed
Abstract Rude Alesis HD24 Asleep at the Wheel Atmosphere BBC Bill Kirchen Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears Blueprint Charlie Louvin Clipse Colin Gilmore Eisley Eklektikos Eklektikos Live Elana James Folkways Fun Fun Fun Fest Grupo Fantasma Iron & Wine Jimmie Dale Gilmore Joel Guzman KUT KUT Live Laura Veirs Mason Jennings Mohawk Music with Jay Trachtenberg Music with Matt Reilly Northside Kings NPR Ray Benson Rhymesayers Rufus Wainwright San Saba County Southpaw Jones Spearhead SXSW Texas Music Matters The Eastern Sea The Little Ones The Mercers The Moaners The Soul of John Black The World Warm in the Wake