Micing the Steinway in 1A was surreal knowing John Legend was going to be playing. I was thrilled to be engineering the session. There is also a great story about a broken Grammy. Listen here.
- The Idea to Put Part of I-35 Underground is Gaining Traction
- Bonnaroo 2013 in Photos
- An Applebee's is in Danger Because of its 'Club Atmosphere'
- Video: Rep. Michael Burgess Wants To Save Masturbating Fetuses From Abortions
- People Are Complaining That Human Waste Fertilizer Smells
- Dave Chappelle Is Kicking Off His New Tour in Austin
- Whole Foods Revises Its Employee Language Guidelines
Abstract Rude Alesis HD24 Asleep at the Wheel Atmosphere BBC Bill Kirchen Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears Blueprint Charlie Louvin Clipse Colin Gilmore Eisley Eklektikos Eklektikos Live Elana James Folkways Fun Fun Fun Fest Grupo Fantasma Iron & Wine Jimmie Dale Gilmore Joel Guzman KUT KUT Live Laura Veirs Mason Jennings Mohawk Music with Jay Trachtenberg Music with Matt Reilly Northside Kings NPR Ray Benson Rhymesayers Rufus Wainwright San Saba County Southpaw Jones Spearhead SXSW Texas Music Matters The Eastern Sea The Little Ones The Mercers The Moaners The Soul of John Black The World Warm in the Wake